Monday, May 23, 2011

No Sugar Tonight The Guess Who 1970

No Sugar Tonight The Guess Who 1970 Tube. Duration : 5.02 Mins.


The Guess Who, No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature" is a song by the Canadian rock band, The Guess Who. It was released on their 1970 album, American Woman, and was released on the B-Side of the "American Woman" single edited to remove the "New Mother Nature" section. The single was officially released as "No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature" and peaked at #1 on the RPM magazine charts (3 weeks) and on the Billboard charts. In Cashbox, which at the time ranked sides independently, "No Sugar Tonight" reached #39. The Guess Who - "No Sugar Tonight" written by Randy Bachman - "New Mother Nature" written by Burton Cummings - "No Sugar Tonight" was the 'B' side of the "American Woman" single "No Sugar Tonight" Lonely feelin' deep inside Find a corner where I can hide Silent footsteps crowdin' me Sudden darkness, but I can see No sugar tonight in my coffee No sugar tonight in my tea No sugar to stand beside me No sugar to run with me Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow Da-un-do-dow dow no no Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow Da-un-do-dow dow In the silence of her mind Quiet movements, well, I can find Grabbin' for me with her eyes Now I'm fallin' from her skies No sugar tonight in my coffee No sugar tonight in my tea No sugar to stand beside me No sugar to run with me Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow Da-un-do-dow dow un-dow-dow Da-un-do-dow dow da-un-do-dow Da-un-do-dow dow "New Mother Nature" Jocko says yes and I believe him When we talk about the things I say She hasn't got the faith or ...

Keywords: No, Sugar, Tonight, The, Guess, Who, New, Mother, Nature, Randy, Bachman, Burton, Cummings, American, Woman, 1970

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.