Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jace Hall - I Play WOW Music Video

Jace Hall - I Play WOW Music Video Tube. Duration : 4.27 Mins.


Watch more Jace Hall at: www.ign.com Follow @jacehall on twitter! The original Superplaya himself, Jace Hall, fights off nosy mothers and cuddling girlfriends to play his original true love: World of Warcraft. To download the song go to: www.jacehallshow.com/iplaywow Lyrics: Chorus- I Play WOW Cant nobody mess with me now Im on a quest with my guild getting wild Its my crowd, and Im proud, screw you, Im down, shut your mouth I Play WOW I Play WOW I Play WOW Turn it up say it loud I Play WOW I Play WOW I Play WOW Turn it up say it loud Verse 1 - Schools out works over take your face to Coffee Bean I gotta get to Azeroth, you Luddites aint stoppin me My equips legit, look me up in the armory Were at war stupid buster, theres no peace or harmony No one seems to get it, but thats alright My girl keeps whining, complaining and starting fights She wants to cuddle and watch movies in the candlelight But wednesdays thru fridays are strictly raid nights. When Im down or depressed, I go connect My real friends are online fightin to the death Moms bangin on my door come eat your eggs and bacon MOM YOURE MESSIN ME UP! YOURE LIKE LEROOOOYYY JENKINZ I call it straight dedication, you can call it crazy You talkin stuff man, why dont you come and play me? Im goin 22 hours, who you callin lazy? IM PWNIN NOOBS AT PVP AND MY LEVELS PAST 80!!! Verse 2 - You can say Im a fanatic or even addicted Say my habits are bad, my silly life is conflicted But if it makes me happy, why should I quit ...

Tags: Jace Hall, World of Warcraft, WOW, music video, hip hop, rap, I Play WOW, video games, videogames, ign, ignentertainment, games, gaming, gameplay, hd, official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.