Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My American Accent

My American Accent Video Clips. Duration : 3.60 Mins.


Blog post about this video: charliemcdonnell.com I have a go at speaking in my best American accent, which apparently isn't very good at all. Apologies to your ears.

Tags: charlieissocoollike, charlie mcdonnell, challenge charlie, UK, US, USA, England, Britain, America, accent, culture, language, differences, valley, girl, deep, south, terrible, bad, actor, live, event, internet, streaming, crew, camera, audience, participation, echo, coffee, water, cheeseburger, waffles, potato, food, oh, my, god, surfing, disney, world, toy story, forest gump, films, movie, quotes, snake, boot, girlfriend, madness, red, hair, stickaid, stickaid 2010, stephen, fry, voice, over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.