Thursday, May 10, 2012

RUCKUS

RUCKUS Video Clips. Duration : 5.67 Mins.


WHOAAAAAA ZOMBIES! Thanks for Watching! :) Like this video? Click to tweet it!: bit.ly Share this on Facebook!: on.fb.me New Designs/T-Shirt SALE!: bit.ly Let's be friends!: Twitter: bit.ly Facebook: bit.ly Lifeburry: www.youtube.com Store: bit.ly Send me STUFF to put on my Art wall!: Strawburry17 2625 F Coffee Rd #213 Modesto CA 95355 Check out my FRANDS!: Tessa: www.youtube.com Jimmy: www.youtube.com Joey: www.youtube.com Zombies: www.youtube.com David: www.youtube.com Check out The Young International!: Download Ruckus!: bit.ly Purevolume: bit.ly Website: bit.ly Facebook: on.fb.me Twitter: bit.ly Camera: Sean: www.youtube.com Annie: www.twitter.com Directors: Myself Jimmy: www.youtube.com Assistant Director: Christina Mesa Head PA: Princo: www.twitter.com Behind the scenes: Karla Gregg Photography: Aaron Will: on.fb.me Editors: Myself Jimmy: www.youtube.com Lyrics: Ruckus Is that beat, beat, beating in your head gonna get to you? Is that beat, beat, beating in your chest gonna make you move? Am I be-believing everything that you say is true? I guess I gotta beat, beat, beat it into your head I really think we're onto something And you're gonna like the sound of it If you tell me it was all for nothing I'll tell you what, we're gonna start a ruckus Are you seeing between the lines? Are you feeling the new design? Come on we all need to redefine And beat, beat, beat it into your head I really think we're onto something And you're gonna like the sound of it If you tell me ...

Tags: Strawburry17, Zombie, Video, Ruckus, The, Young, international, apocalypse, invasion, end, of, world, jimmy, meekakitty, winterspringpro, stadiumhiphop, dancing, hip, hop, tutting, blood, cray, knights, ferry, modesto, california, dayviideo, music, film, movie, guns, action, packed, bang, adventure, quest, valley, county

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.