Thursday, June 23, 2011

Backin Up Song!! - [Walk off the Earth]

Backin Up Song!! - [Walk off the Earth] Video Clips. Duration : 2.15 Mins.


iTunes: itunes.apple.com Walk off the Earth perform their Acoustic Ska version of the Gregory Brothers hit song "Backing Up". This version will be available for download soon! Please help us spread the word about Walk off the Earth by posting our video's on you FaceBook page and any other web sites or blogs you can! If you do will will buy you a coke!..no no we probably won't but you a coke, but we will french kiss your armpit! Also, Subscribe Hit the LIKE button Add us to your Favorites! ...God, I know we're so demanding! Now go add us on FaceBook! hahaha! www.facebook.com/walkofftheearth CHORDS Chorus: Eb - Bb (x4) Verse: Fmin - Bb - Eb - Ebmin/Ab (x2) LYRICS I'm backin' up, backin' up, backin' up, backin' up Cause my daddy taught me good I'm backin' the hell outta there And I'm like oh my God, oh my God, my God I'm backin' up, backin' up, backin' up, backin' up Cause my daddy taught me good And I think maybe I should faint. But I don't. (NO.) My daddy taught me gooood. I was putting one more type of coffee in my coffee cup And outta the corner of my eyes I saw two guys come in One with a black hoodie, one with a white hood. Black hoodie. (White hoodie!) White hood. (Black hoodie!) They said, "WE WANT YOUR MONEY EVERYBODY DOWN!" And I'm like, "Oh UGH! Why did I need coffee now?!" And soooooo The guy in black starts comin' down, comin' down down down down And I'm backin' up, backin' up, backin' up, backin' up Cause my daddy taught me good I'm backin' the hell outta there ...

Tags: Backing Up Song, the gregory brothers, walk off the earth, gianni luminati, eccentric, witness, woman, lady describes robbery attempt, KMBC news, KMBC.com, backin up song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.