Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Road to Gold - ACR (Modern Warfare 3)

Road to Gold - ACR (Modern Warfare 3) Video Clips. Duration : 9.10 Mins.


LIVESTREAM!! twitch.tv Welcome to my new series where I embark on acquiring every gold gun in Modern Warfare 3, ever gun will be acquired by playing on my livestream then the first game I play with it gold will be a live commentary which will be posted to youtube. Please in the comments below of this video let me know which gun I should get gold first as well as what game type to use it in. Thank You-Chizzy Twitter: twitter.com Facebook: facebook.com

Keywords: road, to, all, gold, guns, modern, warfare, mw3, goldgun, dr, chiz, onslaught, woodysgamertag, whiteboy7thst, band, of, brothers, map, pack, dlc, call, duty, elite, COD, pickle9000, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.