Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tutorial #4: Tiny, Cute, Kawaii Breakfast

Tutorial #4: Tiny, Cute, Kawaii Breakfast Tube. Duration : 10.80 Mins.


Please visit my site! web.me.com Secrets reviled! In this episode learn how to make all your kawaii breakfast favorites including: American breakfast, bacon and eggs, school milk, waffle, coffee and a donut, and buttered toast! ;) These charms were made to fill an order placed on my website. I have had an overwhelming response from Youtubers and I promise to continue to make tutorials as my schedule allows :). Thank you so much for your interest and support! I also make charm necklaces, earrings, cell phone charms, ...whatever you can think of :) I hope you enjoy my fourth tutorial :)

Tags: tiny, cute, kawaii, polymer, charms, tutorial, coffee, donut, waffle, sculpy, fimo, american, breakfast, plate, school, milk, bacon, egg, buttered, toast, cane, kriquit, julia, cisneros, craft

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.