Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My favorite Coffee yummmmmm

My favorite Coffee yummmmmm Video Clips. Duration : 2.78 Mins.


This is my favorite morning coffee....I take 3 or 4 teaspoons of Tim Hortons medium blend and a caraffe of water, and using the bunn coffee maker, it makes and awesome pot of coffee...what is your favorite.. I am open to suggestions. Also, where I live, there is no Starbucks, so that is out of the question. MY all time favoirite is Blue Mountain Jamacian coffee..it is loaded woth caffine...just what I need to keep going all day. Thanks for watching. Please subscribe or leave a comment and a thumbs up !!

Tags: Tim, Hortons, Horton, Starbucks, folgers, Tim's, coffee, best, pot, of, to, shop, cafe, late, roll, up, the, rim, contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donut Shop Coffee People

Donut Shop Coffee People
The cup breaks open wrong sometimes.